contact us
Medical Negligence
Top ranked solicitors - the help that your child needs at the school you want

How we can help

Special Educational Needs: An Overview

What is an Education Health and Care Plan?

Getting an EHCP

The Appeals Process

We have considerable experience in helping families with children that have special educational needs get the best possible support from both schools and local authorities. If your son or daughter has a learning disability which is not being addressed adequately please contact our special educational needs solicitors now on 0800 884 0723 or email [email protected] - we are here to help.


Successful appeal against a refusal to assess results in fully funded package of support
Read more

Local authority’s policy of ‘writing off’ young people overturned
Read more

Successful appeal secures specialist residential school
Read more

07 Aug 2017 Can home/school transport be included in an Education, Health and Care Plan?
Read more

04 Aug 2017 Local Authority’s duty to consult over the summer break
Read more

21 Jul 2017 SEN law update from leading legal professionals – 28 September 2017
Read more