Top ranked special educational needs solicitors
BABICM Children & Young People Event - 12th May 2016
We are proud to announce that we are hosting the BABICM Children and Young People group’s Special Educational Needs training day for case managers.
This course will be for case managers who are supporting children and young people up to the age of 25.
This course will enable case managers to understand the new Special Educational Needs system, support families through the process and ensure that needs are appropriately met until the age of 25. The day also offers an excellent opportunity to meet other case managers working in the same field.
The training day will look at:
- How to ensure we help our families get the best EHCP
- How we can contribute and challenge EHC Plans and reviews
- A Parent’s and Case Manager’s perspective
- What should happen at Transition and Person-Centred Reviews
- How a Case Manager can be involved in that process
Speakers will include:
- Ed Duff – Associate Solicitor
- Laxmi Patel – Head of Education and Associate Solicitor.
- Jennifer Mellor – Education Advisor
- Tania Tirraoro – parent and CEO of Special Needs Jungle Ltd
I am so happy at the outcome, I don't think we would have had such a comprehensive service from any other law firm, and you took the worry away...I do not regret a single second of the whole process, apart from the bit before you got involved.
James' mother, Boyes Turner client