Top ranked special educational needs solicitors
We have compiled a detailed set of factsheets which give an overview to the practical law concerning special educational needs.
The factsheets are intended as free general guidance and are not individual tailored legal advice. You should always seek individual advice before taking any particular action.
The following are addressed to parents or young people over the age of 16. The content is however just as applicable to professionals supporting individuals with special educational needs:
- Education, Health & Care Plans
- My child will soon be turning 18 - do they need a deputy?
- My child will soon be turning 18 - what do I need to know?
- My local authority has refused to carry out an EHC needs assessment
- The EHC needs assessment
- What additional support is available for my child, young person?
- What are personal budgets, direct payments?
- What is mediation?
- Young people over the age of 16
- Appeals process
- Challenging the contents of an EHCP
- How will my child and young person's EHCP be reviewed and amended?
I am so happy at the outcome, I don't think we would have had such a comprehensive service from any other law firm, and you took the worry away...I do not regret a single second of the whole process, apart from the bit before you got involved.
James' mother, Boyes Turner client