Top ranked special educational needs solicitors
What we do
Our dedicated special educational needs solicitors help secure additional support and appropriate school placements for children with special educational needs (SEN) and disabilities. We provide:
No matter whom we are initially instructed by, we provide comprehensive advice about all issues arising from SEN, including:
- ‘Health checking’ an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) or Statement of SEN to ensure that they are sufficient and contain all of the help and assistance your child requires and is entitled to.
- The EHC needs assessment process.
- Appeals to the Special Educational Needs & Disability Tribunal against a local authority’s refusal to conduct an EHC needs assessment.
- Appeals to the Special Educational Needs & Disability Tribunal against the contents of the EHCP/Statement, including the named school.
- Advice on what to do when a child is approaching a school ‘phase transfer’ i.e. infant to middle school, primary to secondary school or secondary to further education.
- How to approach the Annual Review of a child’s EHCP/Statement.
I am so happy at the outcome, I don't think we would have had such a comprehensive service from any other law firm, and you took the worry away...I do not regret a single second of the whole process, apart from the bit before you got involved.
James' mother, Boyes Turner client
Please get in touch 0800 029 4802
Or we are happy to call you back at a time that suits you
Office open Mon - Fri: 08:30 - 18:00
We are here to help
For more information or to speak to one of our experts, please call 0800 029 4802